September 11, 2009

Slip Sliding Away

Today's been a windy, chilly, rainy day. The kind of weather that begs you to curl up on the sofa, snuggle under a blanket and watch movies--which thankfully after yesterday's post I did not do. (Yes, showered and out of the house all day! Yay me!)

With all the dreary weather all the kids activities have been cancelled and we're settling in the for evening. Everyone except my son, who decided this was THE PERFECT weather to go outside and play.

I thought I'd share his ingenuity with you. It's sure to bring a smile to your face.

And sometimes embracing joy is just what we need to get through the storm.




"Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy." ~Psalm 33:3

6 comments:

Sue J. said...

Yeah, you know, those slip-'n'-slides tear up so easily...cheap plastic always rips away from the pins.

Now I know what to do with my rash guard in the off season!!

Kelly said...

Love it! So cute.

Cheryl Barker said...

At this point in my life, I would be a dead woman if I tried something like that :)

Peggy said...

WAY TO GO CONNER!!!!!!!
Thanks Kelli for the smiles and also for your words of encouragement.
See you Sunday.
Blessings and Love....Peggy

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love it....Just blog hopping tonight...
Stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There will be a drawing on October 1st for a GREAT prize...all you have to do is leave a comment..http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Lelia Chealey said...

How fun! Makes me want to be a kid again. :)